Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ufo retreat





This past weekend Quilt maker's Cottage in Hershey  had a UFO retreat. WOW. holy quilts batman if you get a chance to enjoy a retreat weekend there run do not walk to sign up. i was able to finish 5 UFOs. now to be fair two of them i had blocks ready. I love stack and whack fans. block ,shashing and borders where ready to go. Couldn't you jest die with the two doll quilts. I have to get me some more dolls. Obie's has some (road anyone). I was able to make 4 pillow cases.2 for DS1 and 2 for big brother Ethan in Germany. It always seems to work better for me to precut blocks at home so for the pretty baby quilt i use some left over fabric of Emmy's quilt. The little baby Quilt is also going to Germany for a new little sister. and to finish up I'm up to date on my blessing sew along. yeah me. Emmy if your reading this Hi.

No comments: