Tuesday, November 16, 2010

to much quiting.


Wow what a great group of mag . i love love love scrappy quilts. it's nice that so many mag. are thinkingtowards using your own stash as well as new fabric's. i have already started a quilt from them. This week is the seltzer sisters retreat. it was along wait in between. so i have been trying to play catch up on team jimmy. as of now i have 34 quilted quilts done, and5 tops ready 15 cut and ready to sew. i hope to have 5 more tops done by Monday. I'm looking forward to seeing all the girls..I'm sure there will be some shenanigans going on . patty owes dawn and myself some. so I'm sooooooooooooo excited for Thursday to arrive. there's going to be so much going on. we are having a turkey dinner Fri. one of the girls is having a x-mas open house sat. i young lady is coming in sat afternoon to do our nails. i heard we are having a p.j party and staying up late to gap about quilt blogs and boys.

1 comment:

Rose Anne said...

Does this mean that I should update my blog before leaving for the retreat? Let's add one more thing to the "to do" list.