Friday, July 9, 2010

this week

trying something new.
just because ther where block left over i made a doll blanket.


luv those hour glasses.


now i need to make this bigger.

OK this week is almost over so i should have some things done. not so much. i had no concentration this week. i think john is home to much. Marc is getting ready to move and Brian is ticked at me. i wanted to only use fabric from my stash to make Jimmy's quilts ,i have been doing good . last week at quilt makers cottage i saw a pincushion pattern ,well that led to buying a layer cake. then i thought it was to nice for that and wanted to make a quilt instead, because after all i spent $35.00 on in it and pin cushion pattern only makes 5 . i did use white fabric and strip from the stash (yeah me). but then i needed more .back to QMC, $63.00 later i have more fabric and thread. but top is finished. I'm glad I'm not going to buy fabric this year. (bad me). i will try harder .

No comments: